Business Development Lead
The successful candidate will be someone who is driven to identify court and close strategic business and sales opportunities. This talented individual will assist clients in defining their business objectives, requirements, goals, and budgets from a strategic, creative, and technical perspective. You will work closely with the services and account management team to further define proposals and on-going engagements once an initial piece of business is won. This position requires establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with the client base, enabling continual up and cross selling within that client relationship. The successful candidate for this sales position must possess charisma, solid intellect and a PASSION FOR SELLING. More importantly they MUST have a history selling interactive professional services at a name brand agency or firm.
Qualifications & Experience
- Outstanding selling skills with a track record of closing new business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Strong proposal and budgeting skills
- Willingness to travel.
- 5-8 years experience in sales with a recent background in professional services sales and an emphasis on web development and/or interactive marketing.
- A history of closing $500k (+) services contracts; preferably for a name brand well-known competing agency.
- Working knowledge of and experience with one of the following:
- Interactive marketing and advertising
- Digital sales and communications
- Product and branding
- Strategy and planning
- Campaign development
- B-to-B and/or consumer website development (>$500k engagement size)
- Content, media and asset management software packages
- IOT/ 10 ft experiences and Apps
- Ability to generate new leads through cold calling and prospecting.
- Ability to apply a consultative approach to client issues.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within an organization.
- Strong writing ability, proposal writing REQUIRED.
- Solid presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Commission based opportunity
Send CV and client work to firstname.lastname@example.org