Digital Product Manager
We are actively looking for a digital first product manager with project management experience. Must have 3-5 years experience in web 2.0 and the evolution of 3.0.
As a key contributor to the agency you will support our teams with all aspects of product management across multiple client businesses. Overall responsibilities include product ideation, testing, delivery and refinement. You will help to drive the market research, create product roadmaps, oversea the production and develop strategic and tactical plans.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Scoping, scheduling and budgeting
- Ability to write technical documentation including but not limited to proposals, specs and user stories.
- Drafting and refining UX and Flow documentation
- Providing UI direction and feedback
- Creating and curating user stories, flows and use cases
- Developing the KPI’s and analytics requirements for prioritizing features and tracking impact
- Developing, executing and tracking progress on product schedules
- Organizing incoming data and requirements into easily distributed information sets
- Identifying ways to build, refine and continuously improve our tools and capabilities
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-3 years of experience in the area of Product Management (Agency experience preferable)
- UX, UI and engineering experience
- Understanding of data analytics and/or analytics software with proven ability to develop insight reports
- Skilled in Sketch, figma, Omnigraffle, Invision and Google Spreadsheets and others
- Strong independent contributor with demonstrable enthusiasm to deliver successfully
- Eagerness to learn in uncharted territories
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
Please send us your resume, URL samples of past works to email@example.com – NO PHONE CALLS. Must be US based preferably Los Angeles.
Compensation based on experience.